“Kevin Liska, Lead Instructor and Jan Liska NRA Instructor take Armed&Legal’s Ohio concealed handgun carry (CCW, CHL) training class through the basics of pistol shooting meeting the Ohio concealed carry training requirements. Our class fee is now only $80. This class will cover everything that you need to complete the training and apply for the license. Class dates are listed on the Facebook page, click on a date to read the specifics for that date and to register. Our CCW Course will cover the following: -Safe Handling Of Concealed Firearms -Ohio Laws Surrounding CCW & Reciprocity -Situational Awareness & Threat Identification -What to expect in the aftermath of a self defense situation.”
Our CCW Course will cover the following:
-Safe Handling Of Concealed Firearms
-Ohio Laws Surrounding CCW & Reciprocity
-Situational Awareness & Threat Identification
All training is done in one day and will help to prepare you to carry concealed in Ohio and reciprocating states.
Items needed for the class are:
1. Your gun (if you do not have one we do rent one with ammo for and additional $20, eye protection, ear protection, and a desire to learn.
2. We do have the right to refuse anyone who comes to class with an odor of alcohol and or marijuana with no refund!
3. Classes are $70 per person and you must pay a registration fee that is part of your $70
4. Refund Policy: Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. If you have to cancel your class, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future class. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.
5. Call us at 330-241-2273 to schedule your appointment as this is done on separate calendar.